What is a Pawn, & how do pawn shops work?
A pawn is basically a collateral loan. We will make a cash loan to you based upon the value of the item you provide.
Pawn shops work by the customer pledging a piece of property as collateral, and in return, pawnbrokers lend them money. When customers pay back the loan, their merchandise is returned to them. Pawn loans are made on everything from jewelry to electronics. If the customer elects not to redeem his or her collateral, there is no credit consequence to the borrower and the items are sold at a value price to retail consumers.
Advantage of securing a Pawn Loan
1.) A pawn is fast, easy, & very convenient. Just bring your item you wish to pledge as collateral, & in a matter of a few minutes you will be walking away with your cash.
2.) No Credit Check is required. Your loan is based on the value of your collateral not your past credit history! We say YES even when banks say NO.
3.) You have up to 2 Months before you have to pay anything! Our loans are written up as 30 day loans with an additional 30 day grace period. This gives you 60 days before you have to pay a dime!
4.) Easy monthly extensions & renewals are available to pay up interest or to give you some additional time. After your 60th day, as long as you make a minimum monthly payment, you can extend your loan out as long as you need!
You can Pawn almost anything of value
We accept almost anything of value. We specialize in fine jewelry & firearms but also take the following:
- Art: originals & extremely limited prints with authenticity or provence papers from the following artists: Picasso, Dali, Chagall, Roy Lichtenstein, Leroy Neiman, Andy Warhol, etc.
- Certified Diamonds: Certified Loose Diamonds from GIA & EGL.
- Designer Jewelry: From: Asprey, Bulgari, Cartier, David Yurman, David Webb, Harry Winston, Tiffany & CO, etc.
- Fine Jewelry: Gold, Platinum, & Diamond Jewelry.
- Fine Swiss Timepieces: Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger LeCoultre, Breitling, Omega, Panerai, Corum, Franck Muller, Roger Smith, Cartier, etc.
- Fine Firearms: Benelli, Beretta, Browning, Colt, Fox, Glock, Heckler & Koch, LC Smith, Rizzini, Ruger, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Winchester, etc.
- Graded Coins & Paper Currency: PCGS & NGC Certified & Slabbed Coins & Paper Currency
- Musical Instruments: Bach, Fender, Gibson, Gretsch, Martin, Taylor, Yamaha, etc.
- Sports & Entertainment Awards: Super Bowl Rings, World Series Rings, NBA Championship Rings, NCAA Championship Rings, World Series of Poker Bracelets, Olympic Medals, Grammy Awards, Academy Awards, etc.
- Electronics (2 years old & newer):
LED or LCD TV's, Blu-Ray Players, Tablets from Apple & Samsung, HD Projectors, DSLR Cameras, Home Theater Speakers and Receivers
- Tools & Industrial Equipment: Gently used power tools, Cordless Tools 18V & newer, Gas powered lawn equipment, Hand & Air tools from: MAC, Blue Point, Snap-On, & Craftsman.
We do NOT accept the following items:
- Car Audio
- Electric lawn equipment
- Electronics older than 2 years old
- Older Desktop Computers, Laptops running old operating systems, or office equipment
- Cell Phones
- GPS units
- Home Appliances
Requirements to make a Pawn
- You must be at least 18 years of age (21 for handguns, or pistol grip rifles & shotguns)
- You must have a state issued photo ID, Drivers License, or U.S. Passport
Who uses our services
Pawn customers come from all walks of life, all tax brackets, & all ethnicities. Anyone who needs cash quickly, & easily are potential pawn customers.
As you can see below, the fees associated with a pawn loan are SUBSTANTIALLY less costly than the alternatives:
Get a Quote
To get a ballpark figure on a non-jewelry item, simply take some detailed photos, and fill out the form. We will get back to you just as soon as possible. Click here to get started.