YOU CAN PAWN ALMOST ANYTHING OF VALUE
We accept almost anything of value. There are exceptions, so let's be clear about that. Below is a list of items we make cash loans on and buy outright.
We specialize in fine jewelry luxury items & firearms but also take the following:
- Art: originals & extremely limited prints with authenticity or provenance papers from the following artists: Picasso, Dali, Chagall, Roy Lichtenstein, Leroy Neiman, Andy Warhol, etc.
- Certified Diamonds: Certified Loose Diamonds from GIA & EGL.
- Designer Jewelry: From: Asprey, Bulgari, Cartier, David Yurman, David Webb, Harry Winston, Tiffany & CO, etc.
- Fine Jewelry: Gold, Platinum, & Diamond Jewelry.
- Fine Swiss Timepieces: Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger LeCoultre, Breitling, Omega, Panerai, Corum, Franck Muller, Roger Smith, Cartier, etc.
- Fine Firearms: Benelli, Beretta, Browning, Colt, Fox, Glock, Heckler & Koch, LC Smith, Rizzini, Ruger, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Winchester, etc.
- Graded Coins & Paper Currency: PCGS & NGC Certified & Slabbed Coins & Paper Currency
- Luxury Goods: Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Chanel, Cartier, Gucci, Michael Kors & more.
- Musical Instruments: Bach, Fender, Gibson, Gretsch, Martin, Taylor, Yamaha, etc.
- Sports & Entertainment Awards: Super Bowl Rings, World Series Rings, NBA Championship Rings, NCAA Championship Rings, World Series of Poker Bracelets, Olympic Medals, Grammy Awards, Academy Awards, etc.
- Electronics (2 years old & newer):
LED or LCD TV's, Blu-Ray Players, Tablets from Apple & Samsung, HD Projectors, DSLR Cameras, Home Theater Speakers and Receivers
- Tools & Industrial Equipment: Gently used power tools, Cordless Tools 18V & newer, Gas-powered lawn equipment, Hand & Air tools from: MAC, Blue Point, Snap-On, & Craftsman.
We do NOT accept the following items:
- STOLEN ITEMS - Items NOT belonging to the person who is presenting them (You would think this would be obvious but...).
- Car Audio
- Electric lawn equipment
- Electronics older than 2 years old
- Older Desktop Computers, Laptops running old operating systems, or office equipment
- Cell Phones
- GPS units
- Home Appliances
Want to get a ballpark figure before coming in (all jewelry must be presented in person for a quote)?
Not Every Pawn Shop is the Same
We want to be very clear here, these are items that Plano Pawn Shop accepts and does not accept. Each and every pawnbroker is different and has a different customer to satisfy.
We know of pawn shops that DO accept automobiles and boats as pawn collateral. We also know pawnbrokers who do NOT accept firearms. It is different from state to state, county to county and even down to the city blocks!
The money is also very different. Certain items that are in strong demand in areas will bring more money if you are looking to pawn or sell them.
Pawn Shops Near Me
Look for a pawn shop near you. The local pawn shop will have an expertise in your immediate area. They will have a good handle on the local economy and typically make you the best offers. This is perhaps why a lot of the "internet" pawn shops of failed.
A trusted pawnbroker is a must. You want to look for a pawn shop with a long track record of experience in your area. They will be a plethora of knowledge and understand the needs and wants of their community.
Bringing this back around to us, we here at Plano Pawn have been helping the Plano community since 1978. We know the market. We know the clientele. We will be upfront and honest and let you know what our BEST offer is and even recommend you get quotes from other pawn shops.
If there is an item we do not accept but know another shop does. We will without a doubt recommend you check with them. We want to help. We want you to be satisfied with your experience, regardless if you do any business with us or not. That is just the way we like to be treated and the way we treat our customers.
For further questions feel free to give us a call at: 972.424.6911