Hitachi CC14SE 14-Inch Cut Off Machine
Pipe, rebar, and shaped steel are no match for the power of this Hitachi cut-off machine. A powerful 15-amp motor runs the wheel at 3,700 rpm with no load. Angle cutting requires just a little adjustment to allow cuts at 45, 60 or back at 90 degrees. At 90 degrees, its maximum capacity is almost 4 inches high and 6-1/2 inches wide. The vise at its widest is 9- 9/32 inches. It comes with a reinforced resinoid cut-off wheel ready to tackle the toughest materials, and changing out a worn wheel is a snap. All the maintenance it requires is eventual brush replacement and regular lubrication. It's a workhorse that will serve the contractor well.
- Double insulated aluminum housing with inner molded insulation around motor
- Powerful 15 amp Hitachi motor increases power by 20% over previous model
- D-handle for easy operation
- Quick locking vise system for quick feeding and easy tightening
- Trigger switch with lock-off button and spark chute (diversion guard) for operator safety
- Convenient spindle lock makes it easy to mount and remove the cut-off wheel
- Power source: Single phase AC 60 Hertz
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Full-load current: 15 amps
- No load speed: 3,700 rpms
- No load peripheral speed: 13,540 feet per minute
- Cut off wheel: outside diameter 14", thickness 7/64", hole diameter 1"
- Max. working peripheral speed: 16,000 feet per minute
- Max. cutting capacities: at 90°, 4-17/32" max. height, 5-1/8" max. width at 45°, 4-11/64" max. height, 4-11/64" max. width
- Max. opening of vise: 9-29/64"
- Net weight: 36 lbs.
- Cord: 8’ 2 conductor type cabtire cable
- Shows little to no wear
- LIKE NEW
**Pictures shown are of the actual product in store. They are NOT stock photos. What you see is what you get.**